Tuesday, October 15, 2013

IG Inspiration: @michellenicoloff

Instagram Inspiration: @michellenicoloff

If water shots could kill, I think we'd all be dead at the hands of Michelle Nicoloff's images. With over 11,000 followers, I'm obviously not the only one to agree. Although I am not positive of her location (if anyone does know it, let me know!), I believe she lives somewhere in California.

Nicoloff has such a way of capturing all the different components that being in the water represents. She catches the sun glistening off the top layer, she catches the mountains and the clouds in the distance, and she takes you up close and personal with the water. A good majority of the time her images make you feel as if you too, are in the water! I love them, I love how she positions her camera, and I love her. I am forever looking forward to the images she's about to post and I hope you guys do too!

Check out her tumblr here!















No comments:

Post a Comment