Tuesday, September 17, 2013

IG Inspiration @adamjoelsmith

Instagram Inspiration: @adamjoelsmith


Adam Joel Smith is an iphone-only photographer who focuses on his children. His instagram deems "an amateur attempt at a rousing round of Picture Pages. I photograph my kids a lot because they're basically the extent of my friend base. iPhone only."

I love the dramatics behind the photos of his kids. To me, each one makes such a profound statement of these moments in the kids lives that we might have all once had ourselves. Sitting on the stairs, that one image reminded me so much of being a kid listening to my parents talk at night. I loved Adam's staircase image and the viewpoint in which he took it so much that it inspired me to take this one! 


Check out this article on him by the Poopsie Collective!  













No comments:

Post a Comment